Tub and Tile Refinishing
- Save up to 90% over replacement
- 1 day remodel
- Easily change colors
- Repair scratches, chips, and cracks
- Any tub surface: porcelain, fiberglass, metal, and cultured marble
Why Choose Us:
- Highest rated and most reviewed refinishing company in Arkansas
- Use proven process – de-gloss, primer, and top coat
- Quality products and services since 2004
- 3 year warranty
- Veteran owned and operated.
Why replace when you can refinish for a fraction of the cost?
Do you have a colorfully tiled bathroom right out of the 1950s, 60’s or 70’s such as pink, teal, or goldenrod? Most people either live with it or remove and replace. But a third option, refinishing tile, tubs, and sinks, is rapidly becoming the favorite fix for homeowners on a budget. It’s a fix that requires neither the time nor cost of a full removal demolition type of renovation yet can be nearly as transformative.
Transform Your Bathroom from Dated to Modern in One Day with Tile Refinishing Service
Maybe you’ve heard of it by another name: Reglazing is also called resurfacing, refinishing, or even painting (though the last isn’t entirely accurate), depending on whom you’re talking to. But the process is the same: For Residential Services, we come to your home and, after a deep cleaning of the areas of interest, spray a very thin, opaque, coat of glossy enamel on the tile surfaces. We can do the sink, tub, shower and countertops too. This process completely transforms the room from old, dull and drab to new, modern, and fabulous in a matter of hours.
- Antique Kitchen Sink
- Bathtubs (Porcelain, Cast Iron, Fiberglass, Acrylic)
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Surrounds
- Bathroom Vanity
- Bathroom Sinks
- Ceramic Tile
- Clawfoot Tubs
- Color and Texture Change
- Cracks and Chip Repair
- Damage Repair
- Drain Covers
- Farmhouse Sinks
- Fiberglass Showers
- Kitchen Countertops
- Sinks (Bathroom and Kitchen)
- Slip Resistant Coatings and Mats
- Slip-Resistant Tub & Shower Bottoms
- Tile Resurfacing
Bathtub, tile, sink and countertop refinishing is a beautiful and economical way to enhance the appearance of any bathroom. It is much more affordable than replacing these fixtures, and even offers significant savings over relining a bathtub.
Standard & Custom Colors
Imagine how beautiful your bathroom can be with virtually unlimited color options! Additionally, with our residential tile refinishing service, you can choose from a wide variety of standard colors. Or ask us to match a custom color just for you. Most homeowners want their tub to be a solid color (standard or custom). However, we also offer a variety of granite-like faux finishes for tile, countertops & sinks. Choose custom colors from the color chart below.
- Deglossing: Tub and tile surfaces are hard, baked on finishes; typically fired in a kiln at about 1500 to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. To get our coating to bond requires an acid etch so our primer can get INTO the tub surface and not just sit on top. This part of our process also cleans away most soap scum and oils.
- Solvent Wash: We use a strong alcohol blend to deep clean the freshly etched tub. This step eliminates any lingering oils and contaminants as well as forcing any remaining moisture from the tub and tile.
- Aerospace Epoxy Prime: Once the surface is clean and dry, we spray on our epoxy primer. This is the “glue” in the process. Applying this gives us a chemical AND mechanical bond to the existing surface. Our primer contains a proprietary blend of silanes for strong bonding power.
- Aliphatic Acrylic Urethane: This is the final step! Epoxy is a great bonding agent but doesn’t do well when exposed to direct light (turns yellow) and water (can loose bond). So, we topcoat with this modified urethane manufactured by our supplier made specifically for tub and tile refinishing. It provides a hard, durable surface that is also able to flex with the weight and temperature changes a tub surface needs to handle. This is a “high solids” coating that will not yellow over time like an epoxy does.
Before & After Bathtub Resurfacing
The new surface coating is sprayed using an HVLP (High Pressure Low Volume” spray system. This type of system enables us to provide a smooth finish that looks like new. When doing tile walls, we are actually spraying over the grout as well as the tile. It’s only a few millimeters thick, so the grooves won’t be filled in. This means both grout and tile will end up one uniform color AND more importantly, the porous grout will not we permanently sealed making it much more difficult for mold and mildew to invade.
Typically, it takes less than a day to complete our process and then you need to let it cure for 10 hours for our solid colors… for an additional fee, we can even order a coating that will cure in 4 hours! Then after that it’s ready to use.
Bathroom Makeover Before and After
The difference a day can make! OUR 1 DAY REMODEL!!!
For more information or a free quote:
Arkansas Central Office: 501-920-9326
Arkansas Northwest Office: 479-226-0703
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SurfaceRenewAR
Surface Renew specializes in resurfacing and reglazing tubs, tiles, sinks, showers and counter tops. Our company values are based on honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding quality and workmanship for our clients throughout